To end youth homelessness in the Durham Region.
Provide programs for at-risk and homeless youth in the Durham Region to prevent homelessness, provide shelter and other opportunities that will support their success and end the stigma of homelessness.
- We will strengthen existing services
- We will focus on youth homelessness prevention
- We will engage the community to raise awareness and end the stigma
- We will grow our reputation as a leader in youth services
- We will strengthen our governance model to include strong, talented advocates
How Are We Helping?
We offer emergency housing services, life skills training, intensive case management, longer-term transitional housing and much more.
How Can You Help?
You can help by:
- Donating to one of our programs
- Volunteering at Delta Pickering Bingo
- Organizing a hygiene kit drive (we can help!)
Make A Donation
As the only youth shelter in Durham Region, now with a growing range of services, we want to ensure that we respond to the real needs of the youth in our community.