Everyone at Durham Youth Services is proud of the work we do, but we cannot and do not do it alone!
We are so grateful for the compassion and generosity of our funders, donors and supporters. Without you, there would be no Durham Youth Services.
Above are our funders and major donors.
Durham Youth Services also thanks the hundreds of donors, supporters and community members who generously contribute both time and monetary gifts to help us achieve our mission.
Our Service Delivery Partners
We know that we can only provide the best care for the youth we serve by establishing and growing trusted relationships with organizations offering specialized programs and services. The following are a list of some of the organizations we work with frequently to serve and support youth in our community.
- Ajax Hub
- Backdoor Mission
- Canadian Mental Health Association
- Christian Faith Outreach Centre
- Community Development Council Durham
- Cornerstone Community Association
- Dreams & Wishes
- Durham Alternative Secondary School
- Durham Children’s Aid Society
- Durham College
- Durham Community Health Centre
- Durham Mental Health Services
- Durham Regional Police Service
- Frontenac Youth Services
- John Howard Society of Durham Region
- Kinark Child & Family Services
- North House
- Ontario Shores
- Ontario Tech University
- Ontario Works
- Pinewood Centre
- PFLAG Durham
- Pride Line Durham
- The Refuge
- The Salvation Army
- Victim Services Durham Region